Friday, January 29, 2010

hey readers out there ! (most likely no one)
after school , went to hougang green to have lunch
after that went to joel house and... whenever i go to joel house...i will use his toilet!!!!
just joking , i'll use his dumbbells as i dont have one :(
after that , went to play basketball with dick joseph ks sean
playing halfway, met this sec 1 bowenian ^^
his name is lawrence, and he's quite cute ( im not gay )
yea and somethings happened and i think now its ok ^^
so when i was on the bus on my way home, i gave up my seat for and elderly guy, how generous of me ! and suddenly a middle aged guy sat on the seat !! argh !! there goes my generousity!!
but than the elderly guy wife still thanked me for the seat lol.
so readers out there !! please !!! dont sit on given up seats !!
so tomorrow going shopping !! with dick and all, after that gonna play pool!!
dick im gonna own you again !!!!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment